Technical Resource Center
ESTECH 2019 Presentation: Improvements in Air-Flow Management Using Fan Filter Units
- AirCare Automation Zephyr 2 – DSM Overview
- IEST 2018 Next Generation FFU
- CETA 2018 Presentation: Field Configurable & Flexible Monitoring Options for Existing Cleanrooms and New Construction
- 2018 Presentation at Cleanroom Builder Controls
- ESTECH 2017 Presentation: FAN FILTER UNIT (FFU) – SMARTER, MORE EFFICIENT, FLEXIBLE INTEGRATION
- How AirCare Cleanroom System Improves Performance
- Innovations and Improvements in Single-Phase AC Motor Controls
- [April 17, 2020] Featured article in Cleanroom Technology – Closed-loop controls for minienvironments
- [April 16, 2020] Featured article in Cleanroom Technology – Monitoring considerations for pharmaceutical cleanrooms
- [March, 2016] Featured article in Controlled Environments Magazine March 2016 Issue – Monitoring Considerations for Pharmaceutical Cleanrooms
- [February, 2006] Featured article in Controlled Environments Magazine February Issue – New Closed-Loop Controls For Minienvironments – Reviews present systems, closed-loop control implementations, and the resulting improved cleanroom systems capabilities.
- [November, 2005] Case Study from Nov2005 Consumer Electronics Magazine –Utilizing Lower-Cost “Smart” FFU Systems, providing a Flexible, Energy Efficient Cleanroom Environment, utilizing Lower Cost Single-Phase AC FFU Systems.
- [June, 2005]
- Power Electronics Technology Conference 2005 article – Improving Performance and Cost in Single-Phase AC Fan Systems
- Combining low-cost ac motors with low-cost smart controls to improve performance, efficiency and system implementation: Featured article “Closed-Loop Control Benefits AC Motors” in Power Electronics Technology June 2005 Issue.
- [December, 2004] A2C2 Article (Page 14)- CLEANROOM FFU CONTROLLERS TARGET SMALL SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS – Cost-effective, sophisticated FFU solutions are now available for small cleanrooms
- [November, 2004] Power Electronic Technology Conference 2004 Article – Low Cost Techniques for Integrating Network Communications and Power Systems Control
- [November, 2003] Power Systems World 2003 Article – Phase-Control Alternatives for Single-Phase AC Motors